THE WAY UP shows you the simple career choices that can put you head and shoulders above the competition.
Whether you’re fresh out of college or desperately in need of a mid-career makeover, you can take the business secrets and actionable tips presented in your desire for capturing the work life you’ve always wanted.
Written in a frank, conversational voice and designed to quickly impart easy-to implement strategies, THE WAY UP includes
valuable lessons for:
- Dealing with the “Boss from Hell”
- Building a reputation for reliability and consistency
- Exuding the confidence that’s crucial to winning big
- Becoming a “Networking Black Belt”
- Recovering from workplace screwups
- Advancing by focusing on what makes the company money
By mastering these skills and the many other lessons presented in this book, you’ll find financial reward, the sense of accomplishment from a job well done, and the satisfaction of reaching your grand goals in life.